On the 17th March 2018 the Isle of Man Wind Orchestra will be holding a concert of Manx Music at the Church of St Mary of the Isle, Hill Street, Douglas at 7:30pm.
The concert is part of their 20th anniversary season and features the premiere of a new and as yet untitled composition by local Composer David Kilgallon of violin and Wind Orchestra.
The event is supported by the Isle of Man Arts Council and the programme for the evening will contain pieces such as:-
- Tynwald March – Charles Guard
- Laxey Wheel – arr. Dunderdale
- Yn Scollag Aeg – Paul Dunderdale
- Flanagan – arr. Dunderdale
- Manannan – Paul Dunderdale
- Premiere of new composition – David Kilgallon
- Mona’s Delight – John Kinley
- Cajun Folk Songs: Frank Ticheli
- Kelly for the Isle of Man: arr. Dunderdale
- Snaefell Wheel: Paul Dunderdale
- Manx Lullaby: Rob Wiffin
- Ellan Vannin arr. Dunderdale
Michael Morrison, Chairman